Terms of Service
Welcome to MIA!
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Description and Use of the Site
MIA is an all-natural pain relief product for PMS symptoms. We make it our job to get you through your period and open up your choices when it comes to soothing menstrual cramps. Your period is natural, your pain relief should be too!Subject to the terms of this Agreement, we grant Visitors a personal, limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Site. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to revise the products and services available on the Site and to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Site or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Site without notice or penalty. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any such changes.You may use the Site only for your own noncommercial personal use and in compliance with this Agreement. Any other use of the Site requires the prior written consent of MIA.
MIA’s community functions best when Visitors follow a few simple rules.
By accessing or using the Site, you hereby agree to comply with these community rules:
- You will not use the Site for any unlawful purpose or in violation of this Agreement;
- You will not use the Site or any services offered by MIA to engage in any commercial activities, including, without limitation, advertising or promoting a product, service, or company;
- You will not upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any User Content (as defined below) that:- infringes on any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right of another person or entity;
- is untrue, inaccurate, deceptive, misleading, or deceitful;- is threatening, tortious, defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, invasive of another’s privacy, or promotes violence; or- discloses any sensitive information about another person, including that person’s email address, postal address, phone number, credit card information, or any similar information;
- You will not access or use the Site to collect any market research for a competing business;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise
- You will not use the Site to drop ship merchandise to third parties;
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure;
- You will not attempt to interfere in any way with the Site, or Mia’s network security, or attempt to use the Site’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system, data, files, or passwords;
- You will not use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute Content or data available on the Site, and, further, you will not use any such automated means to manipulate the Site, such as automating what are otherwise manual or one-off procedures;
- You will not take any action to interfere with, or disrupt, the Site or any other user's use of the Site, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing” the Site, circumventing security or user authentication measures or attempting to exceed the limited authorization and access granted to you under this Agreement;
- You will not frame portions of the Site within another web site;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Site; and- You will not resell use of, or access to, the Site to any third party.
If you find something that violates our community guidelines, please let us know, and we will review it. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Site or the services offered through the Site, or any portion thereof, without notice, and to remove any User Content that does not adhere to this Agreement.
Payment and Processing
You agree that by placing an order on the Site, you are entering into a binding contract with MIA and agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred including, without limitation, all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your Transactions. Your total price will include the price of the product plus any applicable sales tax; such state and local sales tax is based on the shipping address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time you purchase the product. We will charge tax only in states where the goods sold over the internet are taxable. Shipping is only available to addresses within the United States.MIA uses reliable third-party carriers such as UPS to deliver our products to you. You are responsible for the cost of all shipping unless MIA agrees otherwise. All posted delivery times are approximations and actual delivery times may vary. MIA shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, any incidental or consequential damages) arising from its failure to deliver or delay in delivering products purchased through the Site. Further, MIA shall not be responsible in the event that purchased products are unable to be delivered to you due to an incorrect shipping address, your failure or refusal to accept delivery, or for any other reason. If shipments are returned to us, we will attempt to contact you to arrange for re-delivery, and we reserve the right to impose additional shipping costs at our sole discretion. Notwithstanding the foregoing, MIA does not guarantee that we will store or reship products to you once they are returned to our warehouse. Title and risk of loss to the products will pass to you upon our delivery of such products to the shipping carrier.
Collected Data.(a) We may collect certain non-personally identifying computer information about you, including metadata and “cookies,” “pixel tags”, and similar tracking technologies when you visit this site. We collect this information to track activity on this site, improve our content, services, products and features, and, ultimately, to enhance your experience in using this site.
(b) In addition, this site may collect personally identifying information, such as your name, email address, website age verification information, user-provided product interest inventory information, user information collected from Google Analytics or other third-party information aggregator services, and any other information you provide to Us in the “Contact” webpage or the “About” webpage. We do not generally collect personally identifying information of high security importance, such as social security number, telephone number, street address, or driver’s license number. We store information submitted through the webpage(s) so that we may respond to your inquiries and, if you have requested, we send you our newsletter with promotional materials and other relevant information about MIA Relief Co
(c) Generally, we do not share any personally identifying information with unaffiliated third parties. We do provide certain information to our employees, contractors, agents and designees as is necessary for completion of any services. We reserve the right to disclose any personally identifying information to third parties to the extent we believe doing so is required to comply with law, to adhere to requests and legal processes of government entities, to prevent, detect, investigate, or comply with criminal offenses or attacks on our website, and to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our employees and agents, our website visitors, and the public.
(d) Email marketing: By providing us with your email address, you are giving us permission to send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email.
(e) As with all businesses, there is a possibility we may merge with or be acquired by another business. In such instances, the information collected may be transferred to the other business.
(a) We utilize technical, administrative and physical safeguards, including but not limited to, encryption and industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to help protect against the unauthorized access or the use or disclosure of your information. We are committed to providing you a safe browsing experience. However, no security system is 100% secure; we cannot guarantee information will not be used or disclosed by unauthorized persons and there is always a risk that information stored on our servers or transmitted by you online could be compromised.
(b) Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any) and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We have the right to monitor your password and, at our discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that we consider insecure, we will have the right to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account. You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with this site to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g., password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited. If you become involved in any violation of system security, we have the right to release your details to system administrators at other sites in order to assist them in resolving security incidents. We reserve the right to investigate suspected violations of this Agreement, and we reserve the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any Content that is believed to violate this Agreement.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE, AND AGREE TO HOLD US AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS.